Acceptable use policy
This acceptable use policy sets out how you may use our website at www.coachingatlas.ie . It applies to everyone who visits or uses our site, including subscribers (life coach registered on our site).
You must not use our site in the following ways.
- In any way that breaks any relevant local, national or international law or regulation that applies.
- In any way that is (or is intended to be) unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent effect.
- In any way that harms, or could harm, minors (people under 18).
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or reuse any material which does not meet our content standards.
- To send, or help in sending, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material (spam).
- To knowingly send or upload any data or material that contains viruses, Trojans, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or computer code designed to damage the usability or functions of any computer software or hardware.
Also, you must not do the following.
- Interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our site;
- any equipment or network our site is stored on;
- any software used to provide our site; or
- any equipment, network or software owned or used by any third party;
- unless you have all the permission you need.
From time to time we may provide interactive services on our site, including chat rooms and bulletin boards. If we do provide any interactive service, we will give you clear information about the kind of service we offer, if it is moderated (overseen and monitored) and what form of moderation is used (including whether it is human or technical).
We will do our best to assess any possible risks for users (particularly children) when they use any interactive service provided on our site, and in each case we will decide whether it is appropriate to moderate the relevant service (and if so, what kind of moderation to use). However, we are under no obligation to moderate any interactive service we provide, and we are not liable for any loss or damage arising from any interactive service being used in a way that does not meet our content standards, whether the service is moderated or not.
Minors can only use our interactive services with permission from their parent or guardian. If a parent allows a child to use an interactive service, it is important that the parent tells the child about staying safe online, as moderation is not foolproof. Minors who use any interactive service should be told about the potential risks to them.
If we do moderate an interactive service, we will normally let you know how to contact the moderator if you have any concerns.
These content standards apply to any material you contribute to our site (contributions), and to any interactive services associated with it. You must meet the following standards. The standards apply to all of, and each part of, any contribution.
- be accurate (where they state facts);
- be genuinely held (where they state opinions); and
- keep to all relevant laws that apply in the UK and in any country the contribution was created in or posted from.
Contributions must not do the following.
- Contain any material which damages a person’s reputation.
- Contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
- Promote sexually explicit material.
- Promote violence.
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex or gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexuality or age.
- Break, limit or undermine any other person’s copyright, database right or trademark.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Fail to meet any legal duty you owe to a third party, such as a duty under a contract or an obligation to keep anything confidential.
- Promote any illegal activity.
- Be threatening or abusive, invade another’s privacy, annoy or inconvenience anyone, or cause needless anxiety.
- Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Be used to impersonate any person, misrepresent your identity or misrepresent an association with any person.
- Give the impression that they come from us, if this is not the case.
- Support, promote or help with any unlawful act, such as computer misuse or breaking, limiting or undermining a copyright.
Suspension and termination
If we decide that your use of our site does not keep to this acceptable use policy, we may take whatever action we consider appropriate.
- Temporarily or permanently withdrawing your right to use our site, without giving you notice.
- Temporarily or permanently removing any material or contribution you have posted or uploaded to our site, without giving you notice.
- Give you a warning.
- Take legal action against you.
- Give law-enforcement authorities any information they reasonably need.
- Take any other action we think is necessary.
We will not be liable for any action we take in response to you not keeping to this acceptable use policy, and we may take any lawful action we consider appropriate.
Changes to this acceptable use policy
We may change this acceptable use policy at any time. You should read this page from time to time to check for any changes we make, as they are legally binding on you. Some parts of this acceptable use policy may also be overruled or replaced by conditions or notices published elsewhere on our site.
Important notice – directory information disclaimer
- We have taken care in creating and operating our site www.coachingatlas.ie and aim to present and maintain accurate and up-to-date information. However, mistakes may sometimes happen. We will not be responsible for any loss, damage or inconvenience caused as a result of any mistake in the directory. If you think any information is incorrect or inappropriate, please send an email to email@example.com .
- You accept that www.coachingatlas.ie , and all information on it, is only an online directory of life coaches registered on our site (subscribers). Their details (the subscriber information) are provided by the subscriber and published for the public. We do not certify, recommend, endorse, approve or refer you to any subscriber, their services or the information (including their qualifications) they have provided.
- We will do everything reasonably possible to make sure that the subscriber information is accurate, but the subscribers are ultimately responsible for their own information and we are not liable for its accuracy. We will not be liable to you for any loss, damage (even if it could have been expected) or otherwise arising in connection with you relying on any subscriber information. Also, we will not be liable for any advice or life coaching support a subscriber provides or any action you take as a result of that advice or support.
- You are responsible for checking the subscriber information before you rely on it. We will not be liable for advice or life coaching support a subscriber provides or actions you take as a result of that advice or support.
- We are not responsible for any content on websites you access from links on our site.
- The information displayed on our website is a directory for information only. It is not intended to replace medical advice or the advice of any other healthcare professional. We will not be liable for any decisions or diagnoses provided by subscribers.
- You agree that you will not sell or trade in any materials on the website or redistribute subscriber information in any way or for any purpose, including compiling databases, lists or directories, or providing commercial information to any third party.
- You agree that our site is for personal use only by those wanting to use the services of a subscriber. You must not use our site for commercial purposes, including contacting subscribers to promote your goods or services.
- Any telephone numbers listed on our site may be recorded for security purposes.