What is Career Coaching?
Career coaching provides support for an individual that may feel stuck in some way in their career, this can range from seeking the right employment for them, identifying the right career path for them or simply getting prepared to be successful in a new role. Any of these situations can cause additional stress, anxiety and fear to an already challenging aspect of our lives as we often associate our careers with feelings of self-worth.
The focus in this type of coaching will allow you the space to tap into your own ideal career, you’ll begin to understand what inspires you, as well as, what areas about a particular career path excites and stimulates your mind.
Working with your coach you will develop a tailor-made approach to help you achieve your professional goals. Career coaching may also help with the writing of resumes, interview preparation and improving confidence in the workplace.
Why would you engage with a career coach?
- Ready to start your new career?
- Trying to advance in your current career but are unsure of the next steps to take?
- Want to change your career path?
- On the hunt for that next promotion?
- Feel it’s time to achieve that dream job?
- Need help with interview preparation?
- Afraid of taking the leap of faith into the unknown job market?
What can you expect when you work with a career coach?
- Finding your true inspiration
- Understanding your strengths
- Identifying your opportunities for development
- Developing a clear plan together in order to achieve your personal goals
- Gaining career confidence
If this resonates with you then it could prove to be very beneficial to find a career coach to help you to achieve your goals.