What is Executive Coaching?
Executive (Leadership) Coaching is focused on working with leaders and high performers in order to drive change and performance throughout their business. The aim is to build and improve the capabilities of business leaders to achieve both short-term and long-term organizational goals.
Modern Managers and leaders are expected to be mindful, have the ability to be fully present and aware which differs from traditional management. Leaders want to see the team expand and evolve, both on a team and individual level however leaders need to be mindful that the success of their team and organization begins with them.
Working with an executive/leadership coach will help you to identify your own leadership style and see where you fit into the organization, understanding how you communicate both verbal and non verbally.
Each leadership style has its strengths but they also possess innate weaknesses or blindspots and working with the right executive coach will help you to understand these challenges and help you to discover the best way for you to personally overcome them.
Why would you engage with an executive coach?
- New to a leadership role?
- Struggling with achieving or maintaining performance?
- Implementing change in a team or organization?
- Unsure on how to build meaningful professional relationships?
What can you expect when you work with an executive coach?
- A partnership for success
- Unearthing the challenges that are being faced
- Challenging you to look inwards to ensure you’re being authentic
- Improving the ability to reflect and see yourself more clearly
- Developing your emotional intelligence
- Increasing the depth of your internal listening
- Identifying potential gap
- Increased individual and team performance
If this resonates with you then it could prove to be very beneficial to find an executive coach to help you to achieve your goals.