Read the following terms and conditions carefully before using this website.
2. Other documents that apply
- Our privacy notice, which sets out how we process your personal information
- Our acceptable use policy, which sets out how you can and cannot use our site and place material on it
- Our subscriber terms & conditions, which set out the terms of the contract between us and life coach registered on our site (subscribers)
3. Information about us
- Coaching Atlas is a private limited liability company. We are a company registered in the Republic of Ireland and our certificate of incorporation number is 656973, and registered for VAT under number 3659700KH. Our registered office and main trading address is Galloping Green, Stillorgan Road, Blackrock, Dublin 18.
4. Changes to these terms
5. Changes to our site
- We can update our site, and may change the content, at any time. Any of the content on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update it.
- We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will be complete or accurate.
6. Accessing our site
- The information on our site is made available free of charge.
- We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or will never be interrupted. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our site without notice. We will not be liable to you if our site is ever unavailable for any reason.
- You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site.
7. Your account and password
- If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must keep that information confidential. You must not reveal it to any third party.
- If you think or know that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must tell us as soon as reasonably possible by sending an email to email@example.com
8. Intellectual property rights
- We own or hold a licence for all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the content on it. The content is protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world.
- You can print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page from our site for your personal use, and you can refer others within your organisation to any content on our site.
- You must not change the printed or digital copies of any content you have printed off or downloaded, and must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or graphics separately from any accompanying text.
- You must always acknowledge us (and any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our site.
- You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without first getting a licence from us or the organisation which gave us our licence to use that content.
9. Not relying on information
- We provide the content on our site for general information only. It is not advice you should rely on. You must get professional or specialist advice before taking, or deliberately not taking, any action on the basis of the content on our site.
- Although we make reasonable efforts to keep the information on our site up to date, we do not guarantee that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up to date.
10. Limit of our liability
- To the extent allowed by law, we exclude all statements, promises, assurances guarantees and implied terms (including, but not limited to, those shown on websites and in marketing material, adverts, brochures, communications and so on) that may apply to our site or any content on it and are not set out in the contract.
- We will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, even if it could have been foreseen, arising in connection with you:
- using, or not being able to use, our site; or
- relying on any content on our site.
- loss of profits, sales, business or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
11. Uploading content to our site
- Whenever you use a feature that allows you to upload content to our site, or to contact other users of our site, you must keep to the content standards set out in our acceptable use policy.
- Any contribution you make to our site must meet the content standards set out in our acceptable use policy. You will be liable to us for, and must compensate us for, any loss or damage we suffer if they don’t.
- Any content you upload to our site will be considered as non-confidential and non-proprietary, and we have the right to use, copy, distribute and publish that content for any purpose.
- We also have the right to reveal your identity to any third party claiming that any content posted or uploaded by you breaks their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy.
- We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for any content posted by you or any other user of our site.
- We can remove any content you post on our site if, in our opinion, it does not meet the content standards set out in our acceptable use policy.
- The views expressed by other users on our site do not represent our views or values.
- We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from viruses.
- You are responsible for making sure your information technology and so on allow you to get access to our site. You should use your own virus-protection software.
- You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, Trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not try to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server our site is stored on or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site with a denial-of-service (DoS) attack (an attack intended to make a system, service or network unusable by flooding it with traffic or information). Breaking this clause is a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We would report the matter to the relevant law-enforcement authorities and give them your name and contact details.
If you break this clause you will immediately lose your right to use our site.
13. Linking to our site
- You may link to our site in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
- You must not establish a link to our site without our permission (which we can withdraw without giving you notice). You can ask for permission by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Any link you make to our site must not suggest that you are associated with us, or that you are approved or endorsed by us, if that is not the case. You will only be considered to be associated with us, or approved or endorsed by us, if we have specifically told you so in writing.
- Our site must not be framed (that is, displayed as part of another web page or browser window) on any other site.
- The website you are linking our site to must meet the content standards set out in our acceptable use policy.
- If you want to use content on our site other than that set out above, contact email@example.com
14. Third-party links and resources on our site
- If our site contains links to other sites and resources provide
- d by third parties, these links are for your information only.
- We have no control over the contents of linked sites or resources.
15. Governing law
17. Contact us
To contact us please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Acceptable use policy
This acceptable use policy sets out how you may use our website at www.coachingatlas.ie . It applies to everyone who visits or uses our site, including subscribers (life coach registered on our site).
You must not use our site in the following ways.
- In any way that breaks any relevant local, national or international law or regulation that applies.
- In any way that is (or is intended to be) unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent effect.
- In any way that harms, or could harm, minors (people under 18).
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or reuse any material which does not meet our content standards.
- To send, or help in sending, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material (spam).
- To knowingly send or upload any data or material that contains viruses, Trojans, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or computer code designed to damage the usability or functions of any computer software or hardware.
Also, you must not do the following.
- Interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our site;
- any equipment or network our site is stored on;
- any software used to provide our site; or
- any equipment, network or software owned or used by any third party;
- unless you have all the permission you need.
From time to time we may provide interactive services on our site, including chat rooms and bulletin boards. If we do provide any interactive service, we will give you clear information about the kind of service we offer, if it is moderated (overseen and monitored) and what form of moderation is used (including whether it is human or technical).
We will do our best to assess any possible risks for users (particularly children) when they use any interactive service provided on our site, and in each case we will decide whether it is appropriate to moderate the relevant service (and if so, what kind of moderation to use). However, we are under no obligation to moderate any interactive service we provide, and we are not liable for any loss or damage arising from any interactive service being used in a way that does not meet our content standards, whether the service is moderated or not.
Minors can only use our interactive services with permission from their parent or guardian. If a parent allows a child to use an interactive service, it is important that the parent tells the child about staying safe online, as moderation is not foolproof. Minors who use any interactive service should be told about the potential risks to them.
If we do moderate an interactive service, we will normally let you know how to contact the moderator if you have any concerns.
These content standards apply to any material you contribute to our site (contributions), and to any interactive services associated with it. You must meet the following standards. The standards apply to all of, and each part of, any contribution.
- be accurate (where they state facts);
- be genuinely held (where they state opinions); and
- keep to all relevant laws that apply in the UK and in any country the contribution was created in or posted from.
Contributions must not do the following.
- Contain any material which damages a person’s reputation.
- Contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
- Promote sexually explicit material.
- Promote violence.
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex or gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexuality or age.
- Break, limit or undermine any other person’s copyright, database right or trademark.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Fail to meet any legal duty you owe to a third party, such as a duty under a contract or an obligation to keep anything confidential.
- Promote any illegal activity.
- Be threatening or abusive, invade another’s privacy, annoy or inconvenience anyone, or cause needless anxiety.
- Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Be used to impersonate any person, misrepresent your identity or misrepresent an association with any person.
- Give the impression that they come from us, if this is not the case.
- Support, promote or help with any unlawful act, such as computer misuse or breaking, limiting or undermining a copyright.
Suspension and termination
If we decide that your use of our site does not keep to this acceptable use policy, we may take whatever action we consider appropriate.
- Temporarily or permanently withdrawing your right to use our site, without giving you notice.
- Temporarily or permanently removing any material or contribution you have posted or uploaded to our site, without giving you notice.
- Give you a warning.
- Take legal action against you.
- Give law-enforcement authorities any information they reasonably need.
- Take any other action we think is necessary.
We will not be liable for any action we take in response to you not keeping to this acceptable use policy, and we may take any lawful action we consider appropriate.
Changes to this acceptable use policy
We may change this acceptable use policy at any time. You should read this page from time to time to check for any changes we make, as they are legally binding on you. Some parts of this acceptable use policy may also be overruled or replaced by conditions or notices published elsewhere on our site.
Important notice – directory information disclaimer
- We have taken care in creating and operating our site www.coachingatlas.ie and aim to present and maintain accurate and up-to-date information. However, mistakes may sometimes happen. We will not be responsible for any loss, damage or inconvenience caused as a result of any mistake in the directory. If you think any information is incorrect or inappropriate, please send an email to email@example.com .
- You accept that www.coachingatlas.ie , and all information on it, is only an online directory of life coaches registered on our site (subscribers). Their details (the subscriber information) are provided by the subscriber and published for the public. We do not certify, recommend, endorse, approve or refer you to any subscriber, their services or the information (including their qualifications) they have provided.
- We will do everything reasonably possible to make sure that the subscriber information is accurate, but the subscribers are ultimately responsible for their own information and we are not liable for its accuracy. We will not be liable to you for any loss, damage (even if it could have been expected) or otherwise arising in connection with you relying on any subscriber information. Also, we will not be liable for any advice or life coaching support a subscriber provides or any action you take as a result of that advice or support.
- You are responsible for checking the subscriber information before you rely on it. We will not be liable for advice or life coaching support a subscriber provides or actions you take as a result of that advice or support.
- We are not responsible for any content on websites you access from links on our site.
- The information displayed on our website is a directory for information only. It is not intended to replace medical advice or the advice of any other healthcare professional. We will not be liable for any decisions or diagnoses provided by subscribers.
- You agree that you will not sell or trade in any materials on the website or redistribute subscriber information in any way or for any purpose, including compiling databases, lists or directories, or providing commercial information to any third party.
- You agree that our site is for personal use only by those wanting to use the services of a subscriber. You must not use our site for commercial purposes, including contacting subscribers to promote your goods or services.
- Any telephone numbers listed on our site may be recorded for security purposes.